Governor Announces Action Taken on 2012 Legislation
CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin announces the following pieces of legislation from the 2012 Legislative Session have completed the Legislative process.
Bills signed by Gov. Tomblin:
- SB 555: Providing contractor exception to sales & use tax exemption for certain nonprofit youth organizations.
- SB 677: Expiring funds from DHHR, Medicaid Fraud Control Fund, and making supplementary appropriation to DHHR, Division of Human Services.
- SB 678: Making supplementary appropriations from State Fund, General Revenue, to various accounts.
- SB 160: Budget bill (with exceptions).
Gov. Tomblin also signed into law the following piece of legislation from the First Special Session of 2012:
- SB 1002: Making supplementary appropriation - Civil Contingent Fund.
For more information on the legislation, visit the West Virginia Legislature's website: www.legis.state.wv.us.
Amy Shuler Goodwin