Any trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WV.gov.
WV.gov respects the rights of all copyright holders, and therefore, WV.gov has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide WV.gov's Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries please contact:
West Virginia Interactive
Please note: The State of West Virginia (and its licensors and contractors) disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing its computer system and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein for public use. Neither the State of West Virginia nor any of its licensors or contractors makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of any service or content available on or through the site or its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general or particular purpose, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe rights of others. The services and content are provided on a strictly "as is" basis.
The State of West Virginia (and its licensors and contractors) specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the WV.gov web site or the information it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties that link to the WV.gov site. WV.gov may provide links to external web sites if it is determined that they may be of interest to users. WV.gov neither endorses the content, products, services, or viewpoints expressed by the linked sites, nor assumes any responsibility for the content of these linked web sites. WV.gov makes no effort to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside of the WV.gov domains.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the State of West Virginia, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
WV.gov is provided for public use on computer systems located within the State of West Virginia and for the use and benefit of citizens of West Virginia. Any person choosing to use this system or seeking access to information or materials on this system is subject to West Virginia jurisdiction. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be decided under the laws and in the courts in West Virginia.