Gov2Go is a personal assistant for government that allows you to always stay on top of your required government interactions. It also offers a range of handy government services based on the state and county you enroll in.
Gov2Go learns about your needs, tracks your government deadlines and reminds you when it’s time to pay or complete a task. Here are some of the services available for West Virginia:
- West Virginia DMV - Vehicles
This service reminds users when their West Virginia vehicle is due for renewal and provides an option to renew online.
- West Virginia Business Annual Report
This service reminds you to file your annual report for your business each year.
- West Virginia Quarterly Unemployment Compensation Filing
This service reminds businesses to file their quarterly unemployment compensation filing with the WorkForce West Virginia.
- FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Data Update Notifications
This service will notify you when Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) records are updated. PSP records contain federal crash and inspection information for commercial drivers.
- West Virginia AMBER Alerts
Receive AMBER Alerts on missing children based on your state of residence.
- West Virginia County and State Taxes
This service reminds you when your county/state tax payments and assessments are due.
- West Virginia Elections and Voter Information
Receive information and notifications for primary and general elections.
- West Virginia Quarterly Estimated Tax Filing
This service reminds you to file your quarterly estimated taxes with the West Virginia State Tax Office.
- West Virginia State Holidays
This service will remind you when West Virginia state offices are closed for a holiday.
When you visit Gov2Go, you will be able to manage your reminders at any time as well as sign up for additional services. For more information about the Gov2Go app and website go to getgov2go.com.